- License #:
My name is Alees Poulakis and I am a Real Estate Agent licensed in the state of New Jersey. This path of my life has been a long time coming and I can honestly say I LOVE THIS JOB! Every day, I wake up feeling refreshed and more alive than I ever have. Residential Real Estate is a thing of beauty. I see the buy/ sell/ rent process as embarking on a new journey providing a unique experience each time!
Some background on me: I grew up in Northern New Jersey and currently live in Wyckoff, NJ with my husband and two beautiful children. We love this area and all Wyckoff has to offer. Growing up close to Wyckoff (about 6 miles down Route 208), I have noticed a significant difference from what I knew. Now it is common enough where I wake up to see “the women’s club” (4-5 deer), or the occasional turkey in my backyard.
Education wise: I have a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance and Masters of Science (MS) in International Business from Seton Hall University. Coming from a family of Armenian immigrants, I am grateful for my parent’s blood, sweat & tears to ensure their children could live the American dream.
Professionally: I have been working in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry in data analytics and Category Management for the last 15+ years, working from companies such as IRI, Nielsen, L’Oreal and Unilever.
Working at these companies has given me many strengths:
- The ability and understanding to listen to my client ask relevant questions and conduct a deep dive as to what my client is looking for
- The drive & zest to be my best- always!
- The ability to push myself harder & faster
- An understanding of what I like to do and things I LOVE to do
- The strength of excellent communication
- The art of ensuring my client is happy and delivered perfection
- I am proud of who I am; bring laughter, along with ethics in everything I do
Please be sure to reach out to me so we can work together on your next Real Estate voyage. It will be an awesome experience!